Loudas Iskar Sertorius - Chapter 2
Court Doctor of Rome and Secret Assassin, Returned from Beyond the Grave.
- Age : 26
- Height: 5’4"
- Weight: 135 lbs
- Lifepaths: Born Noble, Desperate Killer, Poisoner, Student, Courtier, Court Doctor
- I love Lucina; I must find her.
- My Mother is my enemy; Find out who my real father is.
- Seek revenge; My treacherous brother Bernado dies first.
- I thirst for power; investigate those moving into the Order’s sphere of control.
- Never let anyone touch me.
- Always have my poisons on my person.
- Always treat ill children.
Mark of Privilege, Desperate, Off-Kilter, Rapier Wit, Incomprehensible Diagnosis, Inscrutable, Bitter, Tight-Lipped, Reincarnated, Mark of the Beast, Veneer of Innocence, Stubborn, Brutal, Romantic, Loyal, Charming.
- 2D Cadre of Assassins (The Order)
- 1D Nobility
- 1D The Ungifted Black Sheep of the Sertorius
- 1D Right Hand of the Order
- Lucina, A Romantic Interest (Powerful, romantic love)
- Kale Evander, A Protege (Minor, extended family)
- Throwing Knives
- Run of the Mill Arms (Sword & Knives)
- Traveling Gear
- Finery (Formal Togas, Fashionable Togas)
- Surgery Skill Kit
- Shoes (Sandals, Traveling Boots)
- Herbalist Gardens & Villa
Magnus was dead by my hand. I had left Rome to be married to the woman of my dreams. We were in the midst of our wedding night’s bliss…
…and I awake, covered in ashes in the bottom of the Roman Crematorium. A hideous scar decorates my once flawless chest. I have other scars I have no memory of receiving. Dreams haunt me. Dreams of violence, brutal and savage, upon the shores of the River I know only the dead can see.
I find that three months have passed since I left for my wedding and my Lucina, my wife, is nowhere to be found.
These petty nobles feud over legions, marriages and clandestine affairs. A new emperor sits on the throne and he does not curry favor with anyone, save his own family. My family was betrayed from within by Bernado, my seemingly benign brother.
I will find my wife and find out why I can’t remember the last three months.
I will find my real father and demand an explanation as to why he permitted me to be thrown to my monster of an Uncle.
I will find Bernado and he will pay with his life for trying to commit fratricide.
I will extend the Order’s reach over Rome by whatever means necessary.
Those that stand in my way will be paying Charon sooner than they anticipate.